Taking this 2-day IMI MOT Manager course will teach a candidate how to:
- Manage the legislative and compliance knowledge required to manage an MOT Test Centre
- Effectively encourage improvements in customer service
- Develop and supervise staff within a Testing Centre
- Understand the Centre quality systems and audits
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for learners who wish to run an MOT Vehicle Testing Station (VTS), or who will have direct responsibility for MOT operations at a VTS in the future.
There are no formal entry requirements for candidates wishing to become MOT Managers.
The content covered includes:
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with customer service problems and complaints
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- And test centre quality systems and audits
Successful completion of this Level 3 Award in MOT Centre Management will give candidates a valuable academic qualification recognised by the DVSA. Candidates will know how to successfully run and manage an MOT station day to day, and fully understand the DVSA legislative and compliance requirements.
Ready to get started?